Prime 1000 Acre Land for Sale in Kiambu County, Tigoni, Limuru
This Lush Tea Farm for Sale is located in the highlands of Kiambu County. It measures 1000 acres subdivided as follows; 547 acres and 925 acres both sitting in the Tigoni-Cianda-Limuru Tea belt.
As one of Kenya’s last family-owned tea farms, it has over the years prided itself on its excellent quality of tea crop and its management’s meticulous dedication to executing the highest levels of operational standards. That is the reason it has stood the test of time and risen to be one of Kenya’s top exporting tea farms.
Like many tea farms in Kenya, the beautiful sweeping views of the tea bushes make for a breathtaking display that is visible from the main road.
The farms is currently under commercial operation and features a lovely, picturesque dam, a nearby tea factory, and ready labour employed under casual and permanent basis to help in the production process.
The setup of the farm features;
– 1 major perennial dam.
– Well established irrigation network.
– Front office near main gate.
– Reserve water tank.
– 3 phase Electricity supply.
– Mangers Office.
– Farm machinery and Equipment.
– Chemicals and fertilizer store.
– Permanent river and one end of the land.
– Living quarter for up to 100 staff.
– Staff (Permanent and temporary).
– Supply to a nearby tea Factory.
– Tea bushes with good productivity.
– Price is Kshs. 10 million per acre and Kshs. 10 billion.
NB: The 547 acre land can be subdivided to suite your needs!
Viewing is on prior notice- Serious Offers Only!
- Country: Kenya
- City / Town: Nairobi
- Neighborhood: Kiambu
- Property ID 060
- Price Ksh 10,000,000
- Property Type Agricultural, Land
- Property status For Sale
- Land area 43,560,000 SqFt
- Label For Sale